Re: IML: Blast Cabinet Opinions?

I have a small metal one about that size I got from Harbor Freight for about
$79.  To tell the truth, unless you have a real large air compressor, you
will be stopping frequently simply waiting for the compressor to catch up.
Also, you are unlikely to blast for real long periods of time anyway,
because you will need to stop to reorient your parts.  I really do not think
static build up will be a problem, however, you can stick a bolt through the
bottom and attach some 00 wire and drive a ground and that will eliminate
your problems for sure.