Re: IML: Parts book

Hey Rob

I think there is a part on trucks with a 318 from the 80s too. Heavy
Duty trucks often came with the high output alternator. I assume you
are refering to the big 100 AMP unit that is about the size of a 1.5
gallon bucket, right? I have a cordoba with one of those, and I'm
planning to put one on my 68 soon, because I like really wild high
output headlights. I am working on making an HID system that looks
like a stock 5 inch light. It would make a really neat addition to my
convertible.

I have a dodge pickup with a 318, so I'll see if I can get a part
number off the idler. It should be the same I think.

-Hailey