Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:33 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Rog & Jan van Hoy'; Faux2go@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: '66 Convertible for sale...still

Hi All,

Well, I had a buyer for my '66 Crown convertible, but in the end, the
car was too big for storage.  So here I will try again.  I am in a bind
and need cash bad, and fast.

The car is a '66 Crown Convertible.  96,000 miles, factory air, AM
signal seek radio, PW, PS, PB, power seats, power vents too.  Midnight
Blue metallic, white leather interior and top.  Firestone wide whites.
The air does not work, but is all there, and the compressor is good from
what I have been told.  Never a priority for me.  New rear springs in
'03, recently tuned, and gone through.  Car is in excellent mechanical
condition, and the body is too.  Brakes have been gone through
Thoroughly recently, and are great.  One small indentation on the front
right fender you would almost have to have it pointed out to see it.
Currently the  heater control valve, and AC/Heater fan is being rebuilt,
and will be back in the car by about Thanksgiving.  I need to sell her
before that.

The only reason I'm selling is for the down payment on a new condo, and
I can't get my current condo refinanced due to reconstruction on the
building.  I am very motivated, and this car is in very fine shape.  I
don't have time for EBay, or running an ad, so I would think someone on
the list might like an early Christmas present.

I will consider any serious offers for a Convertible that is a high #3
condition, with very little work, a #2.  Remember, I'm getting
desperate, as I am running out of time.  If I don't get the condo, well
I guess I just keep my car, and it was not meant to be.

I guess I just need the condo more than the Imperial, but I am loath to
sell it.  If anyone wants to make my earnest money deposit for me I
would welcome that, rather than sell the car!!  As if!

I may have to hit some used car lots this weekend, but want the car to
go to a good home from the IML.  I have attached a picture, hope it goes
through.  I don't have any digital pictures besides the one attached,
but you can see the car in the website under Events, 2002, Cascade Loop
Tour.  It is the only blue convertible.

Bill Ulman
Seattle, WA
206-306-9549-H
206-679-8605-cell

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  ----------------- This
message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please
Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To