Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: IML: WELCOME A New Member, Hailey Moore (1967, 1968) <--the great debate!

I have been planning to get under the car and change the starter, but it is parked in the back yard, not on a cement slab. It is under cover, but not sitting on something solid. I don't mind working on my Imperials, but I do not like crawling under them in dirt. It seems like such a dilema, but then so is not having the car able to run. I am sure that I will get motivated before too long, especially with the expanding inspiration from this group!

Paul