IML: Jefferson Line History

Carmine,
Was this owner in well enough of health to recollect many interesting stories? He must be a wealth of history. About the only thing missing from the website is a Jefferson and Warren Ave history section. (nudge hint nudge)

Eric
Portland, Oregon
Another C/Y-body note... One of the houses I just
re-habbed and have on the market
(eastsidehomes.5u.com) had just one owner until I
bought it in 2004; a 94-year-old man who worked his
entire career on the line at the Jefferson Avenue
Assembly plant. I was really hoping to find some NOS
goddies stashed away, but have only found a few NOS
hood releases and one set of CHRYSLER block letters
from 1966.