Re: IML: 71 brake problem

I had something similar happen when the spring that returns the brake pedal broke.  Had to apply and then use my toe to pull the pedal back.

That's an easy one to check visually, however unlikely it is.  Spring attaches to the pedal arm and goes to a frame above the pivot point of the brake pedal.

-kenyon