Re: IML: for sale 1964 imperial - misfired - sorry

Re: IML: for sale 1964 imperial - misfired - sorry

This message was sent to the whole club.  I misread it to be private and didn't see the IML address thing till it came back.

Messages that are intended to be between only one or two people should stay that way and not get broadcast - sorry I missed that.

-kenyon

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1964/Kenyon64/index.htm

Ken Fitzwater <pchm62@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: