IML: 15"rim needed- 5 lug + 5 spindle holes

IML: 15"rim needed- 5 lug + 5 spindle holes

I am in need of a 15" rim for a 1948 Crown Imperial Limousine, in good condition with the 5 regular lug nut holes and 5 smaller holes between each lug.  The spindle on the drum is inline but between the lug nuts and the small holes are toward the hub hole at each hub cap cleat.

Please let me know if you know of such a rim, where I can get it, and if you know the price including shipping to St. Paul, MN.  A shipment arriving after October 28 would have to be sent to Arizona for arrival no earlier than November 5.  Please contact me for more information.
Imperial48@xxxxxxx

I have a 120K picture showing the location of the smaller holes if you would like to see it.

Ned   '48 Crown Imperial