Re: IML: no start/ Me too!

Quoting RandalPark@xxxxxxx:

> In order for nothing to happen when I jump the relay, I am thinking that
> there is no juice going to it, or at least a poor connection since I did see
> a quick reaction once. Tomorrow I will check all of those connectors. I am
> pretty sure that if there is no power at the relay, the problem will have to
> be between it and the battery. There is also a little "old" terminal next to
> the relay under the hood with two blue wires going to it. I have no idea what
> this is. Any ideas would be appreciated. D^2 I am looking to you on this
> one.

Paul, I hope you have solved this one by now.  I do not know/remember what this
"old" terminal is.  One thing worth checking is the little wire that goes to
the starter, the one held by a tiny nut, I think 11/32nds or something.  If
this was not tightened well, it may be loose now, and make intermediate
contact.  Done that once.

D^2