Re: IML: opinions

I usually try to buy solid cars.. the bubbles will equal holes in the areas, however Im not a fan of frame off restorations. I just think they are never as tight again. So getting it running well and then doing the body, even if just to limit the rot, is a great start.. then tackle interior which should be done in factory original materials and colors..