Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 6:16 PM
Subject: IML: Gas tank 66 Imperial convert question

I need a new tank and hear there are 3 that were offered: one > no vents, two> two vents, three> 4 vents.. My repair guy threw my old one out before we heard this.. Any one know which is right for my car ..?? My car has factory air, if that matters.. I need to locate one to get my car on the road.. I found a used one(now not sure if its the right one) but it needs a boiling > any shop in Nj that does this?