From: DON SAVARD
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Paint questions

Subject: Paint questions

Hi all,
  My 67 Sedan(post) is currently in the body shop for a total repaint. Have 2 questions:

   Fender tag code reads BB1. Looked it up and it says that BB is Formal Black. What does the 1 in BB1 stand for?

 Secondly- What should I ask for in repaint? How many coats is typical and how many coats should I ask for?  More coats=====better paint quality/shine/depth??/
And what kind of paint is good/not as good?  Clear coat?
  Thanks for all your help
  Don Savard
  66 Crown Coupe
  67 4 door post Sedan