IML: News from Mobile, AL

I just spoke to Greg McDonnell in Mobile, and can report that he and Russell are safe and sound after Hurricane Ivan blew through last night.  Just as important, their collector cars, including "Dash Riprock", their '65 Imperial convertible, are all okay with no damage, even though a large sweet gum tree fell on their storage building.  They have no power and are still under a curfew, but their house and yard came through relatively unscathed.  They want to send thanks to the IMLers who called to check on them, and they'll be back on the IML as soon as they can.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
et al.