Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 11:26 AM
Subject: IML: Windlace

Hello All

I need some advice. When I started the complete overhaul of my 1959 LeBaron FDHT one of the items I did not document was the location of the windlace.
Can someone tell me the exact locations (other than the front of the front doors) where it is to be installed so I can order the correct amount and install it in the correct places? Yes I finally found a supplier!
Nothing is as simple as it seems!
Thank you in advance.

Mel