Re: IML: 1927 Imperial

Pete,
I'll see if I can take some pictures soon. Not sure
who to send them to though. My brother and I just
pulled it out of Grandpa's barn. Pretty rusty.

I perused the Imperial site in the 1927 section and
the car looks like a Landau. It's a four door with an
open back. Probably covered in cloth/vinyl at one
time??

Grandpa got the car in the '70's (I think). It was
supposed to be a project he was going to finish. It
must have been one of those "going to do" type
projects. Been sitting in the barn for awhile. And
smells like it too! Hah!

My brother says there's wood hanging from the doors.
Didn't know the frame would be wood. Anyone got leads
on how fix something like that? Do I need a carpenter
or a body man?

The two passenger side doors are off. He got an offer
to purchase it from one of Grandpa's friends. May take
him up on it. We just haven't decided yet.

There is a 1962 Imperial convertible that's for sale
locally. I'm going to stop by and look at it this
weekend. Supposed to be in good shape. That maybe
something I can handle!

Bob