Vicarious Imp sighting in Tennessee

--- pnkmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Ebay Item No. 2489512414.  I think it's a '57 to '59
> Impedial, or maybe a '60.  Can anyone tell for sure?
>  I wonder if they'll be selling it next.  Maybe one
> of our Tennessee pals should stage a drive by.
> (ahem Elijah and Robert)

Well, unfortunately, Maynardville, TN, is about 3.5 to
4 hours away from me.  :o(  Just a leeeeedle too far
for a drive by.

Jennifer and I did go for an hour long adventure today
to find a '68 300 convertible that a coworker spotted
-- nice car, but not for sale.

Elijah

=====
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/