Please WELCOME A New Member, Jess (1978)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Jess (1978)

New Subscriber(s): Jess
Email Address is:
jruth1@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Maryland

Car(s) owned: 1978 New Yorker Brougham

Self-Introduction: I have owned my 78 New Yorker since high school when my family bought it for $900 bucks. It ran for about two years, and then it got so worn out that we had to park it. Now I'm out of college and can begin work to restore it to what it used to be, and am researching to see how I should go about it.