Please WELCOME A New Member, Chris (1967)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Chris (1967)

New Subscriber(s): chris
Email Address is: sschevelless@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: riverside,california

Car(s) owned: 1967 imperial dark blue with white leather

Self-Introduction: hows it going i bought my imperial off an old man the car is in good condition but the only problem ive had so far is finding new rotors haha my email address is an old one when i liked chevelles nothing wrong with them but now im a chrylser,dodge,plymouth dude "MoPar or no car"