Fuel line check valve

I'm replacing all the rubber fuel lines and filters in my '82.  I believe
that my starting problem comes from the fuel draining back through the
pump(s).  There are (at least) two check valves listed: one before the
control pump and one at the regular pump.  I'd like to replace these, does
anybody know a part number or at least the specs so that I can find a
current replacement?

Thanks,
Rob