I don't know the answer to the question I got, so can someone make a a direct reply to Dennis Kay at denkay4adr@xxxxxxxxx?
?

Bob

At 12:56 PM 8/10/2004, you wrote:

Dear Bob, I am trying to get some information on the
carpet for my "64 Imperial convertible, I have a
supplier who has the molded carpet patterns but it is
for a 2door hard top.  The question is, is it the same
for the 2door hardtop and the convertible?  If you do
not have the answer can you direct me to someone who
does/ I see lots of information from Chris Hawkins but
do not know how to reach him.  Thank you for any help
you can give me.  Sincerely, Dennis Kay