Engine rebuilding

To my knowledge, of course I could be wrong...  You can get all the needed stickers from Gary Goers. My older catalog shows for 59-61 valve covers, a decal that reads "Golden Lion 413:
Personally if I were doing a full rebuild on my engine due to the costs involved and anxiety, I would not hesitate to replace all the decals and stamps. To me the restoration wouldn't seem complete not doing so.
The cost of your engine rebuild doesn't sound half bad @ 3200. for San Diego.
When I lived in Berkeley I had a 57 Studebaker Golden Hawk 289 engine rebuilt at a cost of 4300. If that wasn't enough insult/injury I sold the car for construction funding before I put over 400 miles on the new engine.
Ask anyone else but me about how long Gary might take to ship your decals, I have not purchased anything from him myself. I do seem to recall some discussion in the recent past...
Regards,

Patrick Williams
High Desert, Southern California
64 Crown Coupe