Please WELCOME A New Member, Wayne Milley (1982)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Wayne Milley (1982)

New Subscriber(s): Wayne Milley
Email Address is: poo63@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Toronto, Ontario M5M3A9, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1982 Mark Cross Imperial (Mahogany with Brown Leather)

Self-Introduction: I have owned this car for 16 years and drove it on a regular basis in the good weather. It has aproximatly 75,000 Km. on the odometer.
It has not been driven for the last 7 years. I use to start it every couple of weeks but I think the fuel pump is shot.The body and interior are in very good shape.I just don't get around to work on it like I use to. I hope to get it back on the road one of these days.