Please WELCOME A New Member, Ron Faber (1957)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Ron Faber (1957)

New Subscriber(s): Ron Faber
Email Address is: rfdirtyart7@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Medford, Oregon

Car(s) owned: 1957 Imperial, 4 door (white with brown leather interior)

Self-Introduction: Hi, I am looking for a web site to go to for finding out more information on the 1957's.....How many were made and maybe how many are still out there.  What was the original engine ect.  We want to rebuild this car. This car was given to us, but we have more Chrylers.