Please WELCOME A New Member, Dave Grove (All 'round Chrysler nut!!)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Dave Grove (All 'round Chrysler nut!!)

New Subscriber(s): Dave Grove
Email Address is:
dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Louisville, Ky

Car(s) owned: None at the moment (just sold a beautiful Blue 1981).  Had another 81 prior to that (black/red interior).

Self-Introduction: Been a Chrysler nut all my (driving) life.  Have worked (almost exclusively) on Chrysler products for a living since 1966.  So, - if you have a Chrysler "problem", - It is likely I have already experienced the same one and may be able to help.