Missing Cover

The 54 and 55 Imperials are completely different cars.  Chrysler advertised that they spent $150 million on the redesign of the New 1955.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 11:02 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Missing Cover

George:

I think that the 1954 and 1955 Imperials were greatly the same car, though if not, I am sure that some 54 or 55 owner will correct me on this....but I know that this is true of DeSoto, which is not much more than a Chrysler in light disguise.  I know where there is a 1955 Chrysler parts car that we have been buying parts of for our 1955 DeSoto.  If you don't find anything else that is the correct year, let me know and I will try to see if I can get the one off of this 1955.

Teresa