Please WELCOME A New Member, Val Dutson (1941, 1937, 1960 & 1964!!!!!!!!

Please WELCOME A New Member, Val Dutson (1941, 1937, 1960 & 1964!!!!!!!!)

New Subscriber(s): Val  Dutson
Email Address is: r40gto@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern Oregon

Car(s) owned: !941 Town sedan, 1937 C14, sedan, !960 , 1964

Self-Introduction: These cars are all project cars.  I have a lot of interest in them  but don't seem to get much done.  Mainly because I have too many things going on with making a living. Love almost any car, but Chrysers are my favoite.  Interested in trying to find a convertible body for my 1941.  Town sedans are not really too interesting, well they are but converibles are more interesting.  I do all of the work myself, except chrome plating, upolstry, and most mechanicals.  For some reason I like 1941 Chryslers the best although a 1949 Town and Country would be nice.