Please WELCOME New Members, Bob & Sue Gilbert (1964 & 1967)

Please WELCOME New Members, Bob & Sue Gilbert (1964 & 1967)

New Subscriber(s): Bob &Sue Gilbert
Email Address is: sue412@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Howard City, MI just N of Grand Rapids,MI

Car(s) owned: 1964 White 4 door, 1967 gold with black interior, 1976 green Hard top

Self-Introduction:     We have enjoyed driving Imperials for many years.  We have several Imperials at this time I am sorry Bob is not here to help me list all of them and I'm not sure that what I have listed is correct.  We both love the Imperial and Chrysler vehicles.  We live in a small town in western Michigan.  We have 4 grown children and 3 grandchildren.  We enjoy going to car shows and swap meets.  We have many Chrysler parts along with our cars.  Most of are cars we have found in are travels around the country.  Bob was a Over the road truck driver and just watch for them.  Hopefully Bob can let you all know a little more about are cars at another time.  We were members of the club just a little while ago but for some reason we lost you. Hope we didn't do something wrong.  We are both new to internet and are not too sure as to what we are doing.  Also had problem with one of our Grandchildren on our internet. So we are looking forward to hearing form you again.