1962 Imperial Disk Brake Conversion?

There are two major problems with the brakes on our cars. The first one is
brake fade. This can happen in "high speed emergency panic stops", even if
EVERYTHING is perfect and new. BE CAREFUL. This kind of stop can also "cook"
the linings, so check everything out again if you have to stop this way.

The other problem is that most folks don't know how to work on them.

Other than the brake fade problem, they should feel more than adequate if they
are in top shape. If that is not the case, there is still something that you
have missed, or done incorrectly. Its that simple.

Paul