Green Haze Era

To the Club-I apologize for my erroneous personal posts.  I promise 2 B more
careful.  I was having a Green Haze Flashback but unfortunately did not see
any Imperials in that smoke filled journey.  Nontheless am grateful to all
who helped answer the question re emblems.  I hsave an offer from London
which is probably bogus so I told him I woud wait 30 days with any foreign
check to make sure it does not come back to my bank and suggested PayPal.  I
bet 10 green haze makers he will suddenly disappear in a green haze of
disappointment.  Next it will be the Nigerians.
JH Glazed, Green Hazed but Unfazed (by the London offer)