1972 revival

Today I had the experience of watching my special friend Kenyon
and his friends transfer the 1972  engine into my beautiful gold Imperial
which I had sold.  The buyer froze the engine and it was towed by a tow service
When I found out, I called and learned it was to be sold for a demolition derby
The tow person said it was too goodlooking a car so he had not sold it yet.
I offered to buy it back and when Kenyon said he could convert it to a fine car
again, I took him up on it
We are looking forward to enjoying it again.  We hope to drive it to Lowel Howe's
in October if all continues to go well.
Thanks again, Kenyon
Pauline Yetter

Did have a 1968 LeBaron
This 1972 had been in storage for years when we got it to replace our 1968
We have been showing it at the California Imperial meets and received
first place many times.