Goodbye for now...

Patrick Williams 1964 Crown Coupe is  now siting in my coral in N. Calif. As soon as Patrick sent me the pictures I fell in love and knew I  had to have it. We drove down from the central valley on Thursday morning ariving in the early afternoon. The car was as Patrick described it. Patrick and his partner were wonderful. They assited us in loading the car on the trailer as well as a host of spare parts I purchased from his 1964 parts car. I know he was saddened to see his wonderful Imperial leaving. I hope once he gets his construction project complete he will be able to get another Imperial. I now have a driver while my Lebaron gets a restoration.

George Norton

1964 Crown Coupe
1964 Lebaron on the road to recovery