Magnum/TNT exh. manifolds

I think D2 underestimates the difference between the hp and base 440.  I
think if you drove them back to back you would see the difference.  It's
unlikely that you could do that now because most cars have been gone through
and are no longer stock, like D2s car with the cam (I think it's the black
one).

My car only has a 3.54 rear and I doubt it has seen 4,500 rpm in 10 years.
Usually I'm in 4th gear by 30 mph, but I don't mind the insinuation.  ;)

Nobody is getting rich selling Magnum manifolds.  People that want real
power will usually go with headers. I didn't know that Year One sold them,
but I'm almost positive that Mopar Performance does not, however, they do
sell headers.

I'm surprised that you downplay Ma Mopar's development of the hipo engines.
It is a factory engineered package.  It was not really designed as a
marketing ploy to get unknowing kids to buy the engines other than by
reduced quarter times.  How many kids do you think could tell the difference
between the manifolds? I guarantee they didn't put windage trays in them as
a marketing ploy. What they did was put a little extra expense in for some
more performance and isn't that what we are all doing with our cars now?

Rob