1968 Parts on eBay

> Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:13:47 -0500
> From: dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>  Cheap source for a TNT 440 for his rubber burning toy.

I'm not happy about what he did, either. But I did want to call the auctions
to members' attention.

My '68 lost its original engine, radiator and tranny to a  water cooled sand
rail. The original dual snorkel air cleaner wound up in a '70s Dodge pick
up.

Being the sick puppy that I am, I am using as many parts as practical from
my long gone '68 Charger R/T in resurrecting my Crown. Sort of getting my
licks in so to speak.

That said, Murray Park gave me the bad news that it is too tight of a fit to
install my engine and tranny as a complete unit without risking some damage
by striking something under the hood. So I'll be under there installing the
transmission after the engine goes in. Rats!

K.