parted 68 on ebay

I didn't look at this particular ad, but back in the '70s many, many great, low
mileage, clean Imperials were parted out because they had four doors.
Interestingly, all of mine except my '68 Convertible are four door cars. All of
them except '60 that my mother bought new, would have been parts cars for a
coupe or convertible, if I had not saved them when I did.

Paul