selling the '59/Hot Weather

They have been having record temperatures there recently, but if your car is in
good shape, "all of the coolant" should not have boiled away. I have driven my
Imperials in over 100 degree heat, all day at highway speeds and in traffic,
without any particular problems. Considering all that has been done to the '59,
it should be able to handle it.

Paul