Lowell Howe Prowl - Carpool from DALLAS?

Lowell Howe Prowl - Carpool from DALLAS?

I have met a man who has interior parts that I need, and lives 53 miles
from Lowell.  I live in Dallas.  Would anyone like to carpool from
Dallas and make this event?  I have an Excursion, and wasn't planning to
bring a trailer because mine's not enclosed.  I need to bring back a
front and rear seat, front door panels, and rear quarter rests etc.
Maybe some other stuff. Who knows what all by the time I get thru
looking around at Lowell's.  The Excursion has a roof rack that we can
tie stuff onto as well.  So if you are a NON-SMOKER and think we could
stand each other cooped up in the car for 3,000 miles, get back to me.
I already have a couple of feelers out.  (If you'd rather drive your
pickup or something, that's fine too.)  But I'm thinking we could cut
down on the fuel.  The Excursion is Diesel.

--Brooks in Dallas
   vm.dude@xxxxxxxxxxx