generator rewinding

<. For some reason I am enjoying this electrical work !!!!!.>

Dave,,

Get help now while you can, Ive chatted with you and Im sure its not too
late.  I do electrical stuff all the time at work,  if youre not careful
that joy will turn into its evil twin in due time!  Go find a nice peaceful
no stress hobby like rebuilding torqueflites or thermoquads like Brad and I
have done.

Normally this would have been a private message, but in the interests of the
long term mental health of other readers I felt sufficient reason to post
publicly!

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe