413 starter motor and NYB window motor

Happy Imperial Summer to everyone,

Does anyone out there have a good working spare "starter motor and solenoid" that they would like to sell, that would fit an early 413 engine ('59-'62) ???. I was going to buy a SUMMIT one, but I thought I would ask the list first....... and while I'm at it, I guess I also need a working drivers side "window motor and gear assembly" that will fit a '77 NYB.

Brad Hogg, if you are out there, I lost the e-mail link you sent me for the "clutch pucks", I probably should buy some of those too, while they are still available.

THANKS to everyone in advance for your help.

( michael.howlett@xxxxxxxxxxxx )

Michael Howlett

Boring, Oregon

( On a "SLIM CAR" diet this summer..... down to only 6 cars !!!!)