Re: RE: IML: 413 just don't getup'n go no mo

Re: RE: IML: 413 just don't getup'n go no mo

I have missed most of this topic so if I repeat I apoligize. I had the same
problem with the 413 in a 60. Turned out the wire that attaches to the
distributor was arcing across the cap. At night I could see it but nothing in
the daylight. New cap,rotor,points and all was well.