413 just don't getup'n go no mo

A member of the MML just had a similar problem on his 440 Barracuda. Turned
out to be the plugs. Conjecture is that short rides without coming up to
operating temp fouled the plugs.  Symptom was the car idled poorly, like it
had a big cam and had lost power.  Do the simple stuff first, then if it's
not fixed keep digging. My guess is the same as everybody else.
Plugs/cap/rotor or bad gas/fuel filter. Check your fuel lines. I had a
pinhole leak in a metal one. It would only leak SOME times... took a year to
find out the problem.

Rob