Removal of incorrect wiper arms from '64

Removal of incorrect wiper arms from '64

There is usually a small lever under the arm where it fastens to the shaft. If
the lever is there, you may be able to pull straight up on the arm while
pressing the lever (I think sideways). The arm should lift off.

Paul