81-83 Imperial wiper parts

Stan----I bought some at Carquest ----2 in a package for $2---It takes 3 per car ---1on pass side and 2 on drivers----they just press in place ----new ones are best----Mike Popp
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 6:39 PM
Subject: IML: 81-83 Imperial wiper parts

Does anyone have an extra set or know where I could get a part number for the wiper arm clips that hold the passenger side arm on the assemble, mine have broke on one of my cars and from looking at these rumber/plastic pieces it would look like one should be able to get them....

Thanks,
Stan Davis
Car Collector & Enthusiast
1963 Chevy Impala