Working 413, Transmission and Differential ****For Sale****

Hello Folks...
I have a 413 engine, Transmission and Differential from a 64 Imperial for sale. All are in working condition, the engine is a good candidate for the Presidency, I mean for rebuild. These parts are still installed in the vehicle however, for the price there may be some incentive to retrieve these as a "pick your own part" endeavor...
These items are located in Sunny Southern California in the high desert in the lovely town of Pearblossom.
I am asking $75. a piece on these parts, additionally if you need any other parts which are there off this 64 Crown I will add them to the package if available.
Other parts are available for sale such as window glass, dash parts, door parts and other misc. sundry items which have the ability to be shipped If anyone is interested.
All prices are low, the incentive for me is raise some funds to help a neighbor pay off his foreclosure so as not to loose his home.
I also have an excellent Dark Green 64 Crown Coupe that with an inviting enough offer I could be tempted to let it go as well. It comes with more than a trunk full of extra spare as a bonus.
This offer is good for the next week to ten days...

Regards,
Patrick Williams
High Desert, Southern California
64 Crown Coupe