Who was that Imperial?

OK, I have gone through as much of the OIC website as I can find, and can't
find the car I passed last Friday - closing speeds of approximately 130 MPH
gave me only a REAL quick look.

 It appeared to be a '72 or '73, I believe it was a 2-door, and it was very big
and very green - and it had the Imperial eagle proudly on the nose. I was
westbound on US Hwy 2 between Sultan and Monroe, in the afternoon of Friday
July 16. The other Imperial was eastbound heading for Stevens Pass. Both
drivers were very briefly discerned to be rubbernecking!

Since this is the ONLY other Imperial I have seen in my area of travel in the
past several years, I'd sure like to know if it is a list member! I KNOW there
are other Imperials out there, but I just never see them...... cirminy, there's
a 1959 Continental MK IV convertible that I have seen three times in the past
year, but no other Imperials! And here I am thinking Lucille doesn't get out
enough..... Well, just enough to make the guy down the road in the '57 Chev
2-dr HT jealous :>))

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier
and owner of  "Lucille" 1968 Crown, Sovereign Gold w/ Black top