90 Imperial For Sale

Since I'm trying to get the 78 all fixed up and painted, I'm trying to free
up some cash and I've decided to sell my 1990 Imperial.  I've done alot of
work to this car like brakes, steering rack and shocks among other things.
The car ride and drives like a dream.  The fuel economy is quite desirable
too.  Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested in this
car.

You can see it on the OIC site here:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1990/Brad/index.htm

The car is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

I'd like to get about $1500 USD for it.  If you can pay more, I'd be happy
to accept it, if you really want it and can't afford that, let me know
anyway.  If I am too high for enough people, I might have to lower it.  I'd
be taking a loss at that much even though.