71 413 motorhome/truck block

anybody have an idea on the horsepower rating of a 71 413 rv block.  im
pondering putting it in my imperial, but what combo of heads or manifolds
would i have to change?

Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in
Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx