'Southampton'

I'd be curious to see such literature, as I've never seen the name used in
consumer materials after 1962. Some internal documents, such as parts books,
tended to cling to old designations (I've seen Suburban used to mean a wagon
in Chrysler parts books and such long after its use was discontinued in the
public eye, for example). But the 1969 brochures I have do not use this
name, just "hardtop." What literature are you speaking of?

Chris in LA