63 sighting, Mission Viejo

While driving home down Los Alisos Blvd. this afternoon I was approaching the corner of Trabuco, and from about half a mile away I noticed an automobile which appeared to be an Imperial turning left. When I got to the intersection, the left arrow had already gone on, but I did see that the car was indeed a 1963 Imperial which was black. I thought it might be the one which was for sale in Laguna Canyon a few months ago. Does it belong to anyone on the list?

Bill '59 Crown