440 heads on 413 engine?

I know there's interchangeability between 440 and 413 blocks and heads, but
I can't find specifically which, if any, 440 heads I can use on a 1960 413
block.  Can somebody point me to the right reference?  This is not my
project, I'm asking on behalf of the builder.  And yes, it's for an
Imperial.

Thanks,

David
'91 K-Imperial driver