69 sedan

--- JosephStil@xxxxxxx wrote:
> But, now I am a bit confused.  The Fuselage
> comparison at the site, shows and speaks to a
> "...short 'b' pillar of the hardtop."  To what does
> that refer?

The hardtop still has a "B" pillar, but it just
doesn't go all the way up to the roof.  :o)  The "B"
pillar in a hardtop stops at the top of the doors;
thus, when the front and rear windows are rolled down,
the entire window area is open.

The "B" pillar in the sedan, of course, goes all the
way to the roof.

Elijah

=====
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/